Our client is an important and internationally active company located in the triangle Mouscron-Tournai-Courtrai. Due to expansion, this top company is recruiting a vital, qualitative, and experienced employee:
Head of Accounting
- Following up, checking, and correctly entering invoices from suppliers.
- Managing depreciation, interest calculations for intercompany loans, etc.
- Archive periodic tax reports and statistical data (with support).
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting.
- Support and coordinate the invoicing process.
- Coordinate the dunning process to ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Support periodic audit process, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Monitor compliance with local, national, and international legal requirements.
- Examine periodic payroll and expense settlement requirements.
- Supervise accounting processes of three entities (only one of which is purely operational).
- Follow-up on contracts, claims, renegotiations, and other insurance-related activities.
- Assist management with grant and other public applications.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in economics or accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in an international production-oriented environment in a larger SME or family structure.
- Hands-on mentality, works in a structured way and has sound analytical skills.
- Experience with taxation such as VAT.
- Strong people manager, with a focus on people-oriented leadership.
- Fluent with all Office applications and has good general IT knowledge (ERP).
- Willing to travel occasionally (business trips).
- Professional knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- A growing international company that is an established name in its sector.
- You will have a position with a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to further develop the current financial policy.
- The company offers a very attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position with responsibility? Send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more info? Call +32 (0)56 22 80 64
We guarantee a discrete and fast treatment of your application.
The selection is made in exclusive cooperation with Ago International.