Our client is an industrial group based in Mouscron. The complementarity of the activities and production processes make this company a strong player in the market.
Due to strong expansion, we are recruiting an experienced employee (m/f) for immediate entry into service:
- In charge of the supervising the quality management within the production process.
- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and production equipment.
- Ensuring that products adhere to consistent quality standards (ISO 9001).
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Training and managing production line staff in production practices and quality standards.
- Performing detailed and recorded inspections of final products so the products are up to industry and company standards.
- Communicate relevant information to the CEO and general management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5-7 years of experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the quality management norms is required (ISO 9001).
- Strong independent and organizational thinker.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Ability to define, drive and implement change.
- Lead the development of quality processes to future growth.
- Fluent in French and have a practical knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You will be working in a strong company with an open communication and a no-nonsense approach.
- You will enjoy a competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position with responsibility?
Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Need more info? Call +32 (0)56 22 80 64
We guarantee a discrete and fast treatment of your application.
The selection is in exclusive cooperation with Ago International.