Our client is an industrial group based in Mouscron. The complementarity of the activities and production processes make this company a strong player in the market. Due to strong expansion, we are recruiting (m/f) for immediate entry into service:
- Taking responsibility for the company’s HR strategy.
- Coordinating HR aspects such as recruitment, training, personal development of employees, evaluation interviews and retention.
- Point of contact for staff and ensuring clear communication about all HR-related changes and information.
- Together with your team, you assist the management and you respond quickly to the needs of the staff .
- Detecting both training opportunities and possible optimisations.
- Combining a relevant Master’s degree with proven work experience in a similar role.
- Passionate and driven people manager.
- Communicate in a correct way to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Result-oriented and use your drive to conti nuously optimise the existing HR strategy.
- Strong organisational and empathic skills.
- Communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You will be working in a strong family-owned company with an open communication and a no-nonsense approach.
- You will enjoy a competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position with responsibility? Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Need more info? Call +32 (0)56 22 80 64
We guarantee a discrete and fast treatment of your application.
The selection is made in exclusive cooperation with Ago International