Our client is an industrial group based in Mouscron. The complementarity of the activities and production processes make this company a strong player in the market.
Due to strong expansion, we are recruiting an experienced employee (m/f) for immediate entry into service:
Group Purchasing Manager
- Responsible for managing the purchasing department within the organization.
- Control the purchasing of raw materials, contracts, and other goods and services.
- Set and enforce a budget for the purchasing department.
- Develop, implement and evaluate purchasing policies.
- Maintain records of inventory to determine when new goods need to be ordered.
- Oversee the negotiations of all purchases made by the purchasing department.
- Negotiate on behalf of the organization and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and general management.
- 10 years of purchasing experience in a production environment is a must.
- Strong understanding of inventory management principles.
- High attention to detail, solid planning and scheduling skills
- Affinity with change processes and a future-oriented vision.
- Analytical, critical and results-oriented.
- Fluent in French and have a practical knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You will be working in a strong company with an open communication and a no-nonsense approach.
- You will enjoy a competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position with responsibility?
Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Need more info? Call +32 (0)56 22 80 64
We guarantee a discrete and fast treatment of your application.
The selection is in exclusive cooperation with Ago International.