Our client is an industrial group based in Mouscron. The complementarity of the activities and production processes make this company a strong player in the market. Due to strong expansion, we are recruiting (m/f) for immediate entry into service:
Chief Operating Officer
- Responsible for the coordination, follow-up, and management of the daily policy.
- Providing a clear framework, creating a shared vision and ensuring that agreements are respected.
- Ensuring that the predefined KPIs are achieved.
- Analysing the production processes, and mapping out bott lenecks and P&L.
- Making proposals that lead to the optimisation of operational efficiency and performance.
- Developing a close-knit team, in which you can coach and motivate your team as a passionate people manager.
- You report directly to the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or a technically relevant education.
- Experience in a production environment is a must.
- People manager with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Affinity with change processes and a future-oriented vision.
- Analytical, critical and results-oriented.
- Fluent in French and a practical knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You will be working in a strong family-owned company with an open communication and a no-nonsense approach.
- You will enjoy a competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position with responsibility? Send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more info? Call +32 (0)56 22 80 64
We guarantee a discrete and fast treatment of your application.
The selection is made in exclusive cooperation with Ago International